• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Viewing Video Wave Full Screen

wiry

Question

10 answers to this question

Sometimes I just want to get a bigger view, too, so what I do is close the task pane (View > Uncheck Task Pane) and drag the lower right-hand corner of the gray bar that separates the Preview window from the Timeline and Docking area down and to the right. I can get a fairly large preview that way, although it's not full screen, and of course the best ways and advice are those listed above in the other above replies.

Well, my thought is, and I have to admit this is my first project, that I don't want to completely create something and then burn it to dvd in order to see what it is going to look like. Tell me how I'm wrong in this.

Well you don't necessarily have to burn DVDs to preview the result. However, since you intend to preview it more a full screen way, you have a choice of rendering the project to a video file and play it on WMP. But if you intend to preview the DVD project in a complete sense i.e. Menus, chapters etc, you have option to preview DVD in "MyDVD" application but again not in Full Screen. To workaround this you can save the entire DVD project as an image file and mount/load the image to emulate to view the resultant DVD. So it really depends at what level you intend to view Full Screen :)

Well, my thought is, and I have to admit this is my first project, that I don't want to completely create something and then burn it to dvd in order to see what it is going to look like. Tell me how I'm wrong in this.

You could always burn to a dvd-rw, which you could then erase and re-write to that disc. The preview window is too small?

Also, don't forget. Videowave creates "files" w/ a .dmsm extension. But keep the file you used to create your videowave production until you have burned it or rendered it to an mpeg or other file. :) Then you can delete your "original" file if you need to.

What you see on your computer screen may not necessarily be exactly what you see on your TV because of TV overscan. Plus most users don't have color correction for their monitors. If you really want to see the final results, it's best to burn to a DVD RW and actually view it on a real TV.

Archived