• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dvd Builder Burning Issue

SharonF

Question

I created my production in Videoware, then clicked the DVD icon to burn. It takes me to DVD Builder. I added my menu title (intro title), then clicked on the burn DVD icon at top. It shows my DVD burned,(supposedly), it shows completed, however, when I click on finalize, the "ok" button is grayed out. My DVD will not run, on computer or in DVD player. Have done many DVD's in past, but have not run into this situation. I run WINXP, my DVD RW is _NED DVD+-RW ND-6650A. I run IE6 and Media 10. I have updated firmware, updated Roxio 7.5, and also done a repair. Don't know what else to do.

11 answers to this question

Have you ever installed IE 7 or Windows Media Player 11 the reverted back to, IE6 and Windows Media Player 10 ?

cd

Have you ever installed IE 7 or Windows Media Player 11 the reverted back to, IE6 and Windows Media Player 10 ?

cd

Yes, I have, as a matter of fact. After I did, however, I was able to burn the DVD's. Now, I am not. I also just did a clean install.

After playing your "intro movie", does your menu page appear from which you can select your main movie?

It almost seems as if you have only added the "Intro Movie" and have not added your main movie at all

No it doesn't appear. It just plays the intro over and over. I will take the intro out and burn the DVD again.

Your problem has nothing to do with finalizing the DVD.

In your original post you stated that you have added a menu title (intro title). Where did you add this? As the Intro? Is that all that plays?

Perhaps if you explained in more detail exactly what you did or are doing we maybe able to help.

Ok, sorry. Yes, when I was in DVD Builder, I created an intro to the DVD. I then clicked on the "burn" icon in the menu editor. And yes, the intro is the only thing that plays after the DVD is burned.

I should also add, that when I view the DVD in the preview window, the entire movie plays.

Ok, sorry. Yes, when I was in DVD Builder, I created an intro to the DVD. I then clicked on the "burn" icon in the menu editor. And yes, the intro is the only thing that plays after the DVD is burned.

I should also add, that when I view the DVD in the preview window, the entire movie plays.

Try removing the intro, and see if it plays on a burned DVD.

After playing your "intro movie", does your menu page appear from which you can select your main movie?

It almost seems as if you have only added the "Intro Movie" and have not added your main movie at all

If you are burning a video DVD using DVD Builder there is no "finalize" button required - video DVDs are finalized automatically

Ok, however, after I burn the DVD then try and play it back, it only plays the title page, and nothing else.

Ok, however, after I burn the DVD then try and play it back, it only plays the title page, and nothing else.

Your problem has nothing to do with finalizing the DVD.

In your original post you stated that you have added a menu title (intro title). Where did you add this? As the Intro? Is that all that plays?

Perhaps if you explained in more detail exactly what you did or are doing we maybe able to help.

Archived