• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Yvette Cressend

Music In Background

Question

I finally got back into my photoshow after an uninstall and install. Never did hear back from support regarding my problem. Just took it upon myself to uninstall. A real pia downloading my 35 photoshows again though.

Anyway, got a new problem. When I burned the DVD for my photoshow, the music in the background is scratchy and static-y. What causes that? I have tried it a second time with a different music, same results.

Can you change a wav file that is on your computer to an mp3 file so that you can play your own selection instead of the ones available?

Yvette

6 answers to this question

[b]Thank you very much, will be using my own music for photoshows.

Yvette[/b]

Where is the option to use your own music?

Where is the option to use your own music?

When you open the program, go to the "Manage" tab. Click on your show & go to "edit". In the edit area, go to the "Playback" tab. You should see an area on the left that show the song that the program "chose" for you. Go to the dropdown menu & select "Custom". There you can add your own MP3. You'll not be able to use your custom music on the Roxio site due to copyright laws, however. If you put the show on your personal website, then you can use your own music. If you want to see what I did on my site, go to www.theweddingmeister.com & click on the Photography page. I'm VERY proud of what I was able to do with PhotoShow 5.

You are welcome to email or PM me if you get confused. :)

When you open the program, go to the "Manage" tab. Click on your show & go to "edit". In the edit area, go to the "Playback" tab. You should see an area on the left that show the song that the program "chose" for you. Go to the dropdown menu & select "Custom". There you can add your own MP3. You'll not be able to use your custom music on the Roxio site due to copyright laws, however. If you put the show on your personal website, then you can use your own music. If you want to see what I did on my site, go to www.theweddingmeister.com & click on the Photography page. I'm VERY proud of what I was able to do with PhotoShow 5.

Thanks Barbara, I checked out your website, well done. No confusion, I just hadn't searched around much. I use this program mainly when I just want to put together a cutesy slideshow for a website. Thanks again.

Thanks, I thought I did all of this, but I will try again

Frauke