• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Run Time Error

gshess1

Question

When I try to start Roxio 10.1 which I updated when this problem started the welcome screen opens up and then I get an error message. The first one says: Roxio_Central36.exe - Application Error and is followed by The instruction at "0x00dbc086" referenced memory at "0xffffffc4" The memory could not be "read". Click okay to terminate the program. When I click okay another message comes up and it says: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library folloowed by Runtime Error! and below that is says Program:...xio Shared\10.0\Roxio Central36\Main\Roxio_Central36.exe and the line below that ends in R6025 and -pure virtual function call.

I have installed and reinstalled Roxio and wrote to them and then to Dell and they sent me to Microsoft and then I was sent back to Roxio and here I am. I have checked the registry and done what Sato Sensei said to do the one of the forums because it sounded just like the problem I had and still no luck with it. I put another accoundt on the PC and gave it admin rights and logged on to it and opened up Roxio in it and it ran fine with no error message at all but when I go back to the main account and try to start it up I get all of these error messages. I am lost it is the same PC and the same software and still a problem. When I went into Advanced System Information- Error Log I printed out a list and this is the message that came out. Application Error and then Faulting application roxio_central36.exe, version 3.70.74.0, faulting module rxacmp3ctd3.dll I checked on the PC and the first time it was on C drive and then when I checked again it was gone and that was after a removal and reinstall. I need help and lots of it if possible.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived