Photos Not In Order

Mbootag

Question

I imported 347 pictures for my inlaws 25th this weekend to make a video. I had them all organized but when they import into video wave they are all out of order. I spent hours organizing them and do not want to do it again. Is there a way to import them in the oder they are in the folder?

Thanks

8 answers to this question

I imported 347 pictures for my inlaws 25th this weekend to make a video. I had them all organized but when they import into video wave they are all out of order. I spent hours organizing them and do not want to do it again. Is there a way to import them in the oder they are in the folder?

Thanks

At the top of the Media Selector there is an Icon With A>Z on it. That is the Sort By icon. Click on that and choose one of the sort options.

Thanks for the tip. But the pictures are from numerous different sources so the naming is not sequntial. So I guess I am screwed!

Maybe not, there are lots of people here that know a lot about the program. One of them might stop in with the solution :)

Thanks

How did you bring them into VideoWave? If you used Media Selector, then dragged them down to the first blank panel in StoryLine, they should come in the way you have them set in the folders.

I was just using add photos and using cntrl a to select all then said ok. After it imports them the window showing the pictures is all out of order. I will try using media selector then drag them to the first blank panel when I get home tonight.

Thanks

I was just using add photos and using cntrl a to select all then said ok. After it imports them the window showing the pictures is all out of order. I will try using media selector then drag them to the first blank panel when I get home tonight.

Thanks

You're welcome. Let us know if it works for you.

I always use Media Selector and have it docked. To do so, in VideoWave, at the top of the screen, click on View, then click on Media Selector. Once it opens, click on View again, then click on Dock Media Selector. If you screen resolution is too low, it won't allow you to dock it.

ok what happens even media selector as soon as I open the folder to choose them they are all out of order. So with video wave open I opened the folder in pictures that had them all in order and selected all then dragged to the first frame. Guess what it loaded them all in order yippee.

Thanks for all you help this is really a good forum and will be coming back!!!!!

ok what happens even media selector as soon as I open the folder to choose them they are all out of order. So with video wave open I opened the folder in pictures that had them all in order and selected all then dragged to the first frame. Guess what it loaded them all in order yippee.

Thanks for all you help this is really a good forum and will be coming back!!!!!

You're welcome, and high fives to you!

Archived