No Audio

DVD Dummy

Question

4 answers to this question

I downloaded a trial copy of Nero's software and had no problem buring a DVD with sound. So I am sure that it is not a hardware issue.

Tried starting the project in VideoWave as suggested but got the same results. I have spent a couple of days playing with Roxio software but unless anyone has a suggestion I will start over with Nero. :angry2:

I downloaded a trial copy of Nero's software and had no problem buring a DVD with sound. So I am sure that it is not a hardware issue.

Tried starting the project in VideoWave as suggested but got the same results. I have spent a couple of days playing with Roxio software but unless anyone has a suggestion I will start over with Nero. :angry2:

Where did you get the music? What format is it in? Try using Sound Editor to convert it to a wav file if it is not.

Hi,

I am sure that I am missing something really basic. I dowloaded EM10 from their web site.

I have a fairly new Dell laptop running Vista.

Used MyDVD - Sound works in preview mode but not after I burn the DVD.

What am is missing?

A lot of information on what you are doing. And, if you are doing a production, do it in VideoWave, not MyDVD.

Thank you for the suggestions.

After my successful burn with Nero I tried reading the DVD I burned with Roxio using another DVD player. Then I tried Windows Media, downloaded the latest verion and the sound was perfect.

So I think that it was a VISTA related problem.

Thanks again.

Archived