• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help Cannot Download

sharonc84

Question

:blink::angry:
Help I have had the creator 10 for a month now and can not download into computer was on phone with tech a nd they took everything roxio out of my system so now I can't do anything. Software starts to download and then it says Rolling back and that it was interuupted and system has not been modified I have been on phone with a teck several times and nothing is helping. Please someone help me thanks in advance Sharonc84

3 answers to this question

:blink::angry:
Help I have had the creator 10 for a month now and can not download into computer was on phone with tech a nd they took everything roxio out of my system so now I can't do anything. Software starts to download and then it says Rolling back and that it was interuupted and system has not been modified I have been on phone with a teck several times and nothing is helping. Please someone help me thanks in advance Sharonc84

Just a little terminology correction here. Downloading is something you do to get a file from the Internet. Installing is what you do when you want software on your computer. You are trying to install the software on your computer, not downloading it.

List your system specs, similar to how I have mine listed, in my signature.

Also, when you try to install the software, make sure that your antivirus software is not running, Windows Defender is not running, and all uneccesary programs, running in the background, are disabled via msconfig.

Archived