• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Ripping Dvd's To My Pc

ilana

Question

hello,

i want to rip my dvd's to my pc's hard drive so i have a 'library' of all my dvd's on pc's hard drive (versus putting in a dvd each time i want to view it).

i have tried to figure out how to accomplish this objective through trial and error and am having more error than success. any advice would be appreciated.

thanks much,

ilana

2 answers to this question

hello,

i want to rip my dvd's to my pc's hard drive so i have a 'library' of all my dvd's on pc's hard drive (versus putting in a dvd each time i want to view it).

i have tried to figure out how to accomplish this objective through trial and error and am having more error than success. any advice would be appreciated.

thanks much,

ilana

What types of DVDs? Ones you made? Dvds can take up lots of space on a hard drive.

You won't be able to do this with commercial DVDs and Roxio, even if you have the storage space.

Roxio software won't break the encryption used in commercial DVDs because that has been made a criminal act by the DMCA. That is also why we can't have discussion on how to break encryption on these discussion boards.

Regards,

Brendon

Archived