Titles Text Problem

Willpatt

Question

I burned a dvd using My DVD Express and selected a menu scheme called leaves. It plays fine on all the media players at London Drugs. However, on my PC, when I move the pointer over a title, it lites up fine with superimposed green text over the white text but the green text is offset too far to the right(1/2 character), making the whole string look messy!

On the London Drugs media players, there is a slight offset only, which makes it look like 3D and that's OK.

The same problem happens with Cine Player and WMP. I phoned Roxio Support and we downloaded a codec but that failed to work.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Will

1 answer to this question

I burned a dvd using My DVD Express and selected a menu scheme called leaves. It plays fine on all the media players at London Drugs. However, on my PC, when I move the pointer over a title, it lites up fine with superimposed green text over the white text but the green text is offset too far to the right(1/2 character), making the whole string look messy!

On the London Drugs media players, there is a slight offset only, which makes it look like 3D and that's OK.

The same problem happens with Cine Player and WMP. I phoned Roxio Support and we downloaded a codec but that failed to work.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Will

Uhhh, how does the movie play? Is it alright?

I believe the problem you are having, is not a problem. I think it is by design. IMHO, the way the titles highlight, when putting the cursor over them, is not nice looking.

Archived