• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photoshow Deluxe 5

hubbygg

Question

I re-install the program on my PC. When I use the program to export a video an error message came out "This feature cannot be activated. The activation code you entered is already in use."

What should I do NOW?

I request for help from support center BUT nobody reply even I sent the request for help for serveral times. WHAT are FxxK company is it.

Anybody has any idea for what I can do NOW. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Thanks.

HOW CAN I ASK FOR REFUND NOW?

Edited by hubbygg

4 answers to this question

I have the same problem as the above hubbygg has. I went to the version build and mine is version 5.0.0 build 85 I bought my software from Nero upgrading from Delux 4. How do I go about getting updates? I have a ticket into support since the 19th of August and I do not believe I will be answered.... I just want to burn DVD's

I have the same problem as the above hubbygg has. I went to the version build and mine is version 5.0.0 build 85 I bought my software from Nero upgrading from Delux 4. How do I go about getting updates? I have a ticket into support since the 19th of August and I do not believe I will be answered.... I just want to burn DVD's

my updates were from Nero last August thru simplestar thru a reseller. I saved the Word document from 4 months ago, which had the download command on it as well as the regiser codes. So I was able finally get a new login password this weekend which allowed me to download the clips into roxio 5 deluxe.

I re-install the program on my PC. When I use the program to export a video an error message came out "This feature cannot be activated. The activation code you entered is already in use."

What should I do NOW?

I request for help from support center BUT nobody reply even I sent the request for help for serveral times. WHAT are FxxK company is it.

Anybody has any idea for what I can do NOW. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Thanks.

HOW CAN I ASK FOR REFUND NOW?

apparently if you uninstall and reinstall a roxio program,you destroy the DVD burning on your computer. then you have to buy them from Roxio for $20 or get a new computer. I feel the same way you do. Photoshow.com had good support. Roxio is not helpful. I've sent out 4 tickets for help and am still waiting.