• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

dilligafftu1

Simple Star Photoshow

Question

I purchased my first PhotoShow shortly after they came out. I purchased every upgrade and a CD backup.

When I had to reinstall it, my registration key is no longer recognized since I guess Roxio bought out

Simple Star. Is there a way to get my key to work without needing to purchase something from Roxio?

Thanks so much.

dilligafftu1

4 answers to this question

Can you provide the version as well as precise error that you are being prompted?

I have PhotoShow version 5 on Cd.

When I enter my reg. key, I get the mesage:

THE LICENSE KEY ENTERED IS NOT VALID.

PLEASE RE-ENTER YOUR LICENSE KEY.

So, I am unable to use it.

I installed Comcast PhotoShow Deluxe and it is Version 4 , which worked fine for making several photoshows, but now, when I start it, it freezes and it is unresponsive. When I try to close the program, it shows me the message "Macromedia Projector is not responding". I tried uninstalling and installing the program again, and it is still the same. When I tried to update the program from Comcast webpage, where it says to update for Windows Vista users, nothing happens, I can not even download that update, even though I'm overriding Windows file downloader blocker. What should I do and how can I solve this problem? I thought that by being Comcast customer, this software is licensed to use it and update it...