• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Basic Burning Software

arundel

I have been using an old version of Roxio 5 and it does what I need it to do; however, it will not install on my new laptop with Vista. I am trying to find out which product will give me the same things without alot of stuff I won't use. The possibiles are Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning or Roxio Easy DVD copy 4. Any suggestions.

Thanks, Arundel

I have been using an old version of Roxio 5 and it does what I need it to do; however, it will not install on my new laptop with Vista. I am trying to find out which product will give me the same things without alot of stuff I won't use. The possibiles are Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning or Roxio Easy DVD copy 4. Any suggestions.

Thanks, Arundel

Without telling us what you want to use the software for, its hard to make any suggestions.

Sorry I didn't put enough info in the question. I use Roxio most to make backup discs of pictures and data. Also to copy from disc to disc. In fact I made a mistake and have Creator 6, and I use "disc copier" and "creator classic."

I have looked at Creator 10, but I already have alot of those functions in other program.

Thanks, Arundel

Sorry I didn't put enough info in the question. I use Roxio most to make backup discs of pictures and data. Also to copy from disc to disc. In fact I made a mistake and have Creator 6, and I use "disc copier" and "creator classic."

I have looked at Creator 10, but I already have alot of those functions in other program.

Thanks, Arundel

If you already have another program, with the features that Roxio software offers, and you like it, you don't need any Roxio software. That is, if that other software works with Vista. If not, you don't have any software that has any of the features of EMC 10.

EMC 10 works with Vista.

Archived