• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Editing

Mista G

Question

4 answers to this question

In VideoWave, click on View, then select Media Selector. After it opens, go back to View, and select Dock Media Selector.

In Media Selector, browse to your movie, right click on it, and select Scene detection. Once it is done detecting the scenes, click ok. The scenes should show up in the upper right portion of your screen, and you can drag those scenes, down to the Storyline view of the Production Editor.

Gramps - thanks for the help, and thanks for your service to this great country - life, is indeed good.

When I try to edit video that has been captured on my hard drive all I see is the whole file, not the individual clips I shot - there has to be a way to view the smaller clips???

So you successfully captured video you took w/ a camcorder, right? You can then edit this in Videowave (just have certain scenes in a given clip, for example) and "output" your edited work either as a file or to a DVD. Have you done this?

When I try to edit video that has been captured on my hard drive all I see is the whole file, not the individual clips I shot - there has to be a way to view the smaller clips???

In VideoWave, click on View, then select Media Selector. After it opens, go back to View, and select Dock Media Selector.

In Media Selector, browse to your movie, right click on it, and select Scene detection. Once it is done detecting the scenes, click ok. The scenes should show up in the upper right portion of your screen, and you can drag those scenes, down to the Storyline view of the Production Editor.

Archived