• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help Please

newb

Question

Good morning I recently purchased a blackberry curve 8330 and it comes with roxio media manager. When I set the watch folders that have my music (itunes folder) to import into the media manager some of the songs are not imported most are though. I have even tried to drag and drop or copy and move directly into the media manager folder for blackberry still no good. It says i need to change the filter settings but i cannot seem to find the place to change these filter settings. Can someone help please or is there a place with a walk through for people like me :lol: any help is greatly appreciated!

1 answer to this question

Good morning I recently purchased a blackberry curve 8330 and it comes with roxio media manager. When I set the watch folders that have my music (itunes folder) to import into the media manager some of the songs are not imported most are though. I have even tried to drag and drop or copy and move directly into the media manager folder for blackberry still no good. It says i need to change the filter settings but i cannot seem to find the place to change these filter settings. Can someone help please or is there a place with a walk through for people like me :lol: any help is greatly appreciated!

Check with Blackberry it is THEIR oem version of Roxio. It's not a standard piece of EMC but a modified one produced purely for Blackberry .

Archived