• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Mcafee & Roxio

xmen2020

Question

i have mcafee virus software and i found out the hardway that it messes up roxio program. after i did the cleanup and restored my roxio program i have not used my mcafee program. well it has been a longtime since i cleaned up my computer. i am very anxious to use the mcafee. in other words i need help. does anyone know how i can clean my computer without killing all myroxio programs. please help!!!

4 answers to this question

thank you both for your replys. i am very grateful. i know mcafee has a way of messing with your computer but i was foolish one time not to have virus protection on my computer and i got a virus that crashed my computer. i am open to any sugggestions of any different virus program. again thank you so much :)

thank you both for your replys. i am very grateful. i know mcafee has a way of messing with your computer but i was foolish one time not to have virus protection on my computer and i got a virus that crashed my computer. i am open to any sugggestions of any different virus program. again thank you so much :)

I use the McAfee from AOL and I don't have any trouble running EMC 10.

It's been a long time since I set it up, so I'm not sure which setting is affecting the program.

Just exactly how is it messing up your program?

i have mcafee virus software and i found out the hardway that it messes up roxio program. after i did the cleanup and restored my roxio program i have not used my mcafee program. well it has been a longtime since i cleaned up my computer. i am very anxious to use the mcafee. in other words i need help. does anyone know how i can clean my computer without killing all myroxio programs. please help!!!

I don't know anyone who uses (used)Mcafee that has anything good to say about it. Like some other programs, it likes to take over your pc.

Archived