• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Non Roxio Question

dynamiik

:unsure:

Does anyone know where i can go to build a website with help. i don't know html or ccs, but i want to put my dvds onto a site where people can view them. any suggestions? thanks in advance.

Dynamiik

Here are some top 10 hosts; they all have software you can use to create a site and to upload videos. Note that every review site has a different top 10.

I would suggest some intense reading regarding loading video formats and lengths. If everyone you know has very high speed internet than 10 minutes of flv or WMV files is about all people will wait for. They also have to be relatively small screen display.

Here are two examples of videos related to Roxio. Here and Here.

Have you thought about using UTube or other video sharing sites? They may be all you need.

Edited by sknis

:unsure:

Does anyone know where i can go to build a website with help. i don't know html or ccs, but i want to put my dvds onto a site where people can view them. any suggestions? thanks in advance.

Dynamiik

I haven't tried it myself, but Roxio has an online service where you can share photos and videos with friends and provides a website for a year.

I think they have a free trial http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=41332