Changing Cda Files To Mp3 Or Wav Files

REDWAGON

Question

Is there a way using one of EMC 7 (latest update) programs to place an audio CD that is NOT copy protected music, in my CD/RW drive and change the CDA tracks to WAV or MP3 files. An older program I had (Easy CD Creator 5 Platium) would do it very easily, however I have not figured out how to accomplish this in EMC 7.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Frank....

5 answers to this question

Is there a way using one of EMC 7 (latest update) programs to place an audio CD that is NOT copy protected music, in my CD/RW drive and change the CDA tracks to WAV or MP3 files. An older program I had (Easy CD Creator 5 Platium) would do it very easily, however I have not figured out how to accomplish this in EMC 7.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Frank....

I don't have EMC 7 on my computer, so I don't remember for sure, but you should be able to rip them to your hard drive with Creator Classic.

Frank,

Open Creator Classic.Put the CD in.Gracenote will ID the tracks.Check which ones you want to copy.Click on "Copy Tracks from Audio CD".When the popup comes up select your options then hit start.Should do the trick.

Terry & Bruce:

Boy, I really feel like some kind of "Newbie" asking such a simple problem. I was just to dad gum lazy to go to the help files and check it out there. I really apologize guys. I have been using EMC 7 for a really long tiome now and had just never used Creator Classic for this type of operation. Well, now I know how. Thanks again guys, and please excuse my inability to use my program to it's best ability. I'll do my home work better before I ask for another answer to a problem... :D:huh::)

Frank.....Boy, I hope they don't put me back to a "Newbie" again :D

Archived