Slideshow Burn To Dvd Issue

akron04

Question

hello, I created a slideshow project using MYDVD8. Saved it and it looks great in preview. Burn it to DVD and it does this fine. But when I play the DVD it gets about halfway and skips an entire section and plays the last 20 or so frames. Have tried multiple times, even on different computers, different dvd's. No errors in preview and the burn completes without errors. Not a size issue, only 422mb. I notice that when usin FF is shows each frame as a chapter. The failure happens around chapter 100 each time, then it skips about 50 frames and finishes the end. Is there a chapter limit or something I am missing?

Thanks in advance

1 answer to this question

hello, I created a slideshow project using MYDVD8. Saved it and it looks great in preview. Burn it to DVD and it does this fine. But when I play the DVD it gets about halfway and skips an entire section and plays the last 20 or so frames. Have tried multiple times, even on different computers, different dvd's. No errors in preview and the burn completes without errors. Not a size issue, only 422mb. I notice that when usin FF is shows each frame as a chapter. The failure happens around chapter 100 each time, then it skips about 50 frames and finishes the end. Is there a chapter limit or something I am missing?

Thanks in advance

You should create your slideshow using Videowave and save your project as a dmsm file. Then launch myDVD and use "add " to add the dmsm project file. It seems that you used the slideshow assistant wizard since that creates problems like you describe. Also file size means nothing, its the time length of your slideshow that is important. What is "FF"?

Archived