Error Msg

brasstownjim

Question

6 answers to this question

You didn't answer Ogdens' question, did you.

Have you had a version 9 on your system, or have you used a version 9 Drag-to-Disc formatted disc in your system?

That file, dlartl_m.sys, is not found in versions 5,6,7.5,8,10.0, or 10.1.

It is found in the Windows\System32\Drivers folder and in the Drag-to-Disc folders in 9.0, 9.1, and Easy CD & DVD Burning [Red Box] It's part of the Version 9 Drag-to-Disc system.

If you have only 10.1 on your system and that file exists on your hard drive, you can get rid of it.

Regards,

Brendon

I am not trying to hide anything I looked and it said ver 10 after this error msg went to Roxio looked for up grades found one, installed it, I assumed I had ver 10, I paid $69 for upgrade to 10. Looked again in prog files there are some 9's that I assume were not deleted as they are compatible with 10.

Have not seen the error msg again now wondering why I saw it at all. Yes I did have ver 9 not trying to hide this Roxio has been no problem until this msg.

upon win xp boot win stops saying file dlartl_m.sys is reason anyone have any idea why

Have you checked for viruses?

Go to Windows start>run>type in msconfig> click OK> go to the start up tab and uncheck Drag 2 disc. Reboot, acknowledge that you've made a change. If you still get the message it is probably not drag to disc. If it is gone, the you have two choices, do a repair on drag 2 disc or even better, delete it.

You have posted in the EMC 10 forum, are you sure this is your version, and not version 9

it's 10.1 now

Have you checked for viruses?

Go to Windows start>run>type in msconfig> click OK> go to the start up tab and uncheck Drag 2 disc. Reboot, acknowledge that you've made a change. If you still get the message it is probably not drag to disc. If it is gone, the you have two choices, do a repair on drag 2 disc or even better, delete it.

yes ran trend micro & spyware doc have not seen msg since yesterday. checked file it's a Sonic beyond this no idea why this occurred.

You have posted in the EMC 10 forum, are you sure this is your version, and not version 9

it's 10.1 now

You didn't answer Ogdens' question, did you.

Have you had a version 9 on your system, or have you used a version 9 Drag-to-Disc formatted disc in your system?

That file, dlartl_m.sys, is not found in versions 5,6,7.5,8,10.0, or 10.1.

It is found in the Windows\System32\Drivers folder and in the Drag-to-Disc folders in 9.0, 9.1, and Easy CD & DVD Burning [Red Box] It's part of the Version 9 Drag-to-Disc system.

If you have only 10.1 on your system and that file exists on your hard drive, you can get rid of it.

Regards,

Brendon

Archived