• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Combining "productions"

grandpa  don

Question

Im trying to make a slide show of an airshow. I planned to have 3 buttons/titles etc., which represnt 3 versions. For convenience in editing & titling I broke the pictures intended for 1st title into groups (by diff airplanes). I went thtru and edited each group in Videowave . This yielded files of *.dmsm format.

Now I cant figure out how to put them back together to pass on to MyDVD, or wherever.. When I try to drag the second into first, etc from media selector I get nothing or an error message.With EMC7.5 I sent them to DVDBuilder.

4 answers to this question

No, you can't combine them in VideoWave, unless you output them as a video file, then bring them into another VideoWave production.

Thanks for breaking my logjam.

I tried it and was not thrilled, so I started over. That wasnt quite as hard as I feared.

Put all the first title/buttons photo sin one Slideshow assistant session.

Added audio; "Star Tracks" for my airshow.

Went to Videowave. Added title " slides" and transitions.

Repeated for other 2 productions

Went to MYDVD and set up menu with the 3 buttons.

Burnt ISO file with MyDVD, then copied it with diskcopy.

Is thre a better sequence?

Looked great.

Except for some missing text.

So now my prob is adding text in VW. Click internal tracks. Im not sure how much was left in VW version I tried to fix. Im putting it on separate title frameswith a common logo. Either it wont take input or it turns color to white, or it takes forever . Just doesnt act like a normal text box

Thanks again for all your help

If you want each group (slideshow) selectable via button then add each project file (the one with the dmsm extension) as a Title. If you want to combine all 3 slideshows into one show then you have to output to mpeg in Videwave and then add the mpeg files in myDVD. By combining the 3 shows you will of course have to set the "buttons" manually as chapter under the one title.

Id still like to know if I could combine several *dmsm files into one *dmsm file/title?

Or do I have to gack to the photos & reedit?

I guess I need to know the corrrect steps from groups of photos to slideshow with buttons.

Id still like to know if I could combine several *dmsm files into one *dmsm file/title?

Or do I have to gack to the photos & reedit?

I guess I need to know the corrrect steps from groups of photos to slideshow with buttons.

No, you can't combine them in VideoWave, unless you output them as a video file, then bring them into another VideoWave production.

Im trying to make a slide show of an airshow. I planned to have 3 buttons/titles etc., which represnt 3 versions. For convenience in editing & titling I broke the pictures intended for 1st title into groups (by diff airplanes). I went thtru and edited each group in Videowave . This yielded files of *.dmsm format.

Now I cant figure out how to put them back together to pass on to MyDVD, or wherever.. When I try to drag the second into first, etc from media selector I get nothing or an error message.With EMC7.5 I sent them to DVDBuilder.

If you want each group (slideshow) selectable via button then add each project file (the one with the dmsm extension) as a Title. If you want to combine all 3 slideshows into one show then you have to output to mpeg in Videwave and then add the mpeg files in myDVD. By combining the 3 shows you will of course have to set the "buttons" manually as chapter under the one title.

Archived