• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How Do I Change A Slideshow Background Color

mjb123

Question

11 answers to this question

I have a slideshow with different size images. I want to change the background color from black to white. Where do I go to do this?
Which application are you using? In Videowave, there is a default background color setting in the Production Settings (under FILE menu).

I have a slideshow with different size images. I want to change the background color from black to white. Where do I go to do this?

One way is to "insert a colored panel" and then switch to the timeline. Expand the timeline to see your "white" panel and select it. Select the "internal tracks" and then add your image on the overlay track of the internal track. Select "done" to return to them production editor.

Sorry , the Help file covers all applications so you need to look at the sections carefully. What you read is for Videowave and not for MyDVD.

Sounds like you are using the slideshow wizard in MyDVD. There is no way to change the background color if you use the wizard. This is why we suggest using Videowave instead. It gives you more flexibility.

I now understand how to do it using the color panel and overlays, but there must be an easier way. I just want to set the default background color to white instead of black for the overall project or a specific movie. Does anybody know how to do this? Maybe even editting the XML?

Archived