• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New User With Problems

mjwest

Question

I'm a new user of Creator10. I've used previous version occasionally, but I'm getting frustrated. I admit I haven't tried to read all the different threads so the answer is probably out there somewhere. Here's some of the issues I'm having. I have 5 30 second videos with audio that I need to make into a playable DVD. When I am creating the compilation things appear fine. When I try to burn the DVD I have the following issues:

- Video wave quits (or at least that's the error message I get)

- The burning process gets to 3.8 MB and quits. I've tried to do this several times and all 3 DVD's I've worked on sto at that point.

- Any DVD I try to burn does not work at any level

- I try to eject the DVD and get a message that it's in use but nothing seems to be doing anything.

I admit the above items are not in any particular order, just indications I've received.

I don't know where to start to resolve the issues and seem to be going in a circle here. Any sense of direction will be greatly appreciated.

MJWest

2 answers to this question

I'm a new user of Creator10. I've used previous version occasionally, but I'm getting frustrated. I admit I haven't tried to read all the different threads so the answer is probably out there somewhere. Here's some of the issues I'm having. I have 5 30 second videos with audio that I need to make into a playable DVD. When I am creating the compilation things appear fine. When I try to burn the DVD I have the following issues:

- Video wave quits (or at least that's the error message I get)

- The burning process gets to 3.8 MB and quits. I've tried to do this several times and all 3 DVD's I've worked on sto at that point.

- Any DVD I try to burn does not work at any level

- I try to eject the DVD and get a message that it's in use but nothing seems to be doing anything.

I admit the above items are not in any particular order, just indications I've received.

I don't know where to start to resolve the issues and seem to be going in a circle here. Any sense of direction will be greatly appreciated.

MJWest

Your pc might not be up to the demanding tasks of video making.

EMC 10 Minimum System Requirements ("borrowed" from a post cd made)

* Windows Vista with 1.6 GHz Intel processor, 512 MB RAM.

* Windows XP with 500 MHz processor or faster; 128 MB RAM.

* 1 GB of free hard disk space for typical installation of all components

* 1024x768, 16-bit color graphics card

* DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card and graphics card

* Windows Media Player V9 or 10.

* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher

* DVD-ROM drive is required to install the software

Realistic requirements are more demanding.

Archived