• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast With Itunes

adrianjlewer

Question

Hi I am sort of new to this and need a hand. What I am trying to acheive is the following. I. Have movies on my computer of which are from DVDs. I want to be able to put them through my toast 9 and make them into a decent quality file of which I can put into iTunes and also make available to my iPhone through iTunes. Now I am sort of able to do this as I saw someone do it once and the movie was about 1gig and it was located in the iTunes movies folder but what is happening with me is they are ending up only 2mb and in the tv part of iTunes. Now I know this might sound wierd but I would realy like them in the movies folder of iTunes. What am I doing wrong ? Can someone take the time to give me step by step instructions on how to do this.

3 answers to this question

WOW thanks it worked but will i have to do this for every one ? or can i some how make it do it automatically ?

I don't know how to automate it but someone might. You might check if there is an applescript at dougscripts.com.

There is an arrow at the bottom of the Get Info window so you can easily go foward or back to the next video title in your iTunes Library.

Archived