sfordin

Label Creator: Showing Track Durations In Minutes

Question

Hi,

I just ripped Nero 7 out of my machine -- after a couple of painful months trying to get it to work properly and consistently -- and I've now "returned to the fold" with Roxio 8. So far, so good!

My question is with regard to Label Creator. Specifically, how can I configure Label Creator to show track durations in minutes:seconds format rather than just seconds? I've seen a few other postings in this forum that hover around this question as part of other questions, but no answers for how to configure this format.

Thanks,

Scott

2 answers to this question

Mine shows minutes:seconds by default. If yours doesn't, don't know how to change it as a default, but you could of course edit it, e.g, instead of 255 you would type 4:15.

Mine shows minutes:seconds by default. If yours doesn't, don't know how to change it as a default, but you could of course edit it, e.g, instead of 255 you would type 4:15.

Hi Guys

Just checked a few of mine and some are in minutes:seconds and others are in seconds only maybe caused by how the info is put on the original disc!