• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help With What Product To Buy

Sandie01

Question

Hi

I want to know if to buy the Media Creator 10 or My DVD 10 Premier?

I mainly want it for making slideshows out of pictures and adding transitions, background music, adding titles to pictures ect.

I also want to download my video camera and edit that easily and adding chapters and also music.

I currently have a package (I think it may be Sonic) that is good until it goes through the mill of getting it ready to put onto DVD, this takes about 10 hours

any help would be appreciated

Sandie

1 answer to this question

Hi

I want to know if to buy the Media Creator 10 or My DVD 10 Premier?

I mainly want it for making slideshows out of pictures and adding transitions, background music, adding titles to pictures ect.

I also want to download my video camera and edit that easily and adding chapters and also music.

I currently have a package (I think it may be Sonic) that is good until it goes through the mill of getting it ready to put onto DVD, this takes about 10 hours

any help would be appreciated

Sandie

The speed at which it works depends entirely on your hardware - CPU speed, video card, memory, etc and how you have it set up - virtual memory etc. EMC 10 won't be any faster. Please post your computer information, I have a hunch that your computer may be an issue.

If you think that you may want to do any audio work, like make CD's or mp3 or DVD audio discs, Get the EMC 10.

EMC 10 is almost a year old so you can usually find it very inexpensively often with an on-line coupon.

Archived