Removing Music From Audio Track 9 (vocals Only)

boots

Question

I would like to remove the instrumental part of an audio clip and just keep the vocals. Is this possible in the sound editor. This might seem strange, but I want to create a disc for my parrot to learn a song. The vocals are all I need, the music is confusing to him. I found the tool to remove the vo cals, but cannot figure out how to do the opposite.

4 answers to this question

I would like to remove the instrumental part of an audio clip and just keep the vocals. Is this possible in the sound editor. This might seem strange, but I want to create a disc for my parrot to learn a song. The vocals are all I need, the music is confusing to him. I found the tool to remove the vo cals, but cannot figure out how to do the opposite.

You will not have very much luck with this software and will have to go to something much more targeted to audio processing. Good luck because most people want to remove the voice and keep the music (karaoke).

Try something like Goldwave. You may be able to increase the voice level so that the music becomes almost negligible.

You will not have very much luck with this software and will have to go to something much more targeted to audio processing. Good luck because most people want to remove the voice and keep the music (karaoke).

Try something like Goldwave. You may be able to increase the voice level so that the music becomes almost negligible.

"increase the voice level so that the music becomes almost negligible" -how can i do that whith goldwave man?pls!tell me

What you want to do is (most likely) available in serious audio editors such as Wave Lab, but at several hundred dollars (several hundred English £'s as well), it is not cost effective just to teach a parrot the words. Have you thought about recording your own audio track and playing this to your parrot?

GBR

Archived