• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

luv2sail

Photo Show 5 Pre Roxio User

Question

I have been using the Photo Show 5 w/ Theme pack since 07... I did not know Roxio bought out Simple Star...did not know until last nite when I tried to upload a show to email out...is it my understanding I will not be allowed to email any of my photoshows unless I pay Roxio $39.95 ayear...if this is so, can I still make a dvd...what happens to all my shows ...are there any other programs out there, that once you purchase them, there will be no additional fees....thanks

1 answer to this question

I have been using the Photo Show 5 w/ Theme pack since 07... I did not know Roxio bought out Simple Star...did not know until last nite when I tried to upload a show to email out...is it my understanding I will not be allowed to email any of my photoshows unless I pay Roxio $39.95 ayear...if this is so, can I still make a dvd...what happens to all my shows ...are there any other programs out there, that once you purchase them, there will be no additional fees....thanks

PhotoShow 5 users have a one year premium membership to Roxio Online. This account can be created at <RoxioOnline.com>. This membership begins on the day of purchase and expires one year later.

After the one year mark, you will be prompted to renew.