Can I Change My Videowave To Widescreen

wiry

Question

Simple question ... I have a widescreen tv and computer and most of my pictures are shot in a wider format so I should have been using widescreen instead of normal. Can it be switched or do I have to start over. If I have to start over, is there any way to cut and paste?

Simple question ... I have a widescreen tv and computer and most of my pictures are shot in a wider format so I should have been using widescreen instead of normal. Can it be switched or do I have to start over. If I have to start over, is there any way to cut and paste?

I have this to add. I started another project in widescreen and when I put the tv filter over, it cuts off the pictures in the same way. Could someone explain?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

[snip]

I have this to add. I started another project in widescreen and when I put the tv filter over, it cuts off the pictures in the same way. Could someone explain?

Thanks

That is called TV overscan, and it has nothing to do with the software. The televisions will cut off a portion of the picture.

To prevent that from happening, download Image Cropper, and size the photos, in accordance with the tips in the following link:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=31005

Archived