• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Removing Nero For Emc 10

umpireshort

Question

9 answers to this question

You need to pay attention to what you are reading. There is no PhotoSuite in Adobe. Sonic/Roxio owns the name.

Photoshop IS Adobe. The link is for "how to's" using the Roxio software. Click away!

i was paying attention that's why i asked the question, sorry i don't know every nane of every product, if it's scarcasim i get here i don't need roxio, i'll just give it away

i don' t click, "click here's sorry"

good luck

Hi umpireshort

A couple of us create video tutorials to help new users get up to speed more quickly. We haven't put anything in the links that will hurt your computer, although your prudence is commendable :) There are beginner tips, advanced tips by sknis (who gave you the link above), and overall ones produced by Roxio. Click on any of them in my signature, maybe you will find them useful.

To view a tutorial that covers the removal of scratches from photos, click on this link http://myroxio.com/enu/tips-and-tutorials.html and scroll down and click on one of the "Restoring Treasured Photos" links. (There is a link to a video tutorial and one to a pdf file; they both cover the same concepts.)

karri

Hi

Removing Nero for EMC 10//INSTALLATION, i have had EMC 10 for some time, just never got nero removed and EMC installed, what do i need do, run cc, then will EMC10 take scratches out of old photos?

thanks again

I don't understand your post. What does removing Nero have to do with removing scratches on photos? What is "run cc" mean?

The Nero site has removal tools for Nero. Please clarify your question about using EMC 10 for removing scratches from photos.

1.Nero has a clean tool run that after it is uninstalled?

2. Does EMC 10 have a utility to repair photos that have been scanned saved and show visual defects?

My previos scanner Umax had a tool in it to do this , the Epson Perfection V200 does not.

3.CC need to run this after Nero clean tool also? -- http://www.ccleaner.com/

??

1.Nero has a clean tool run that after it is uninstalled?

2. Does EMC 10 have a utility to repair photos that have been scanned saved and show visual defects?

My previos scanner Umax had a tool in it to do this , the Epson Perfection V200 does not.

3.CC need to run this after Nero clean tool also? -- http://www.ccleaner.com/

??

Answer to 2)

Photosuite is the image editing software. I really don't use it so I can't offer an opinion. I don't think it will be as good as the scanner software to remove scratches. Some scanners come with Photoshop (OEM Version) and with Digital ICE.. What software came with your scanner? Does the dust removal do anything for you?

When you open Photosuite, maKe sure that you have all the tools selected. You can also watch this.

Answer to 2)

Photosuite is the image editing software. I really don't use it so I can't offer an opinion. I don't think it will be as good as the scanner software to remove scratches. Some scanners come with Photoshop (OEM Version) and with Digital ICE.. What software came with your scanner? Does the dust removal do anything for you?

When you open Photosuite, maKe sure that you have all the tools selected. You can also watch this.

You are referring to a photosuite in EMC 10, or in Adobe, sorry i hate to click on those links.

what about the cleaner tools?

thanks

You are referring to a photosuite in EMC 10, or in Adobe, sorry i hate to click on those links.

what about the cleaner tools?

thanks

You need to pay attention to what you are reading. There is no PhotoSuite in Adobe. Sonic/Roxio owns the name.

Photoshop IS Adobe. The link is for "how to's" using the Roxio software. Click away!

Archived