• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What Is "bdav" Plugin For

stinman

Question

I have Vista Home Premium SP 1,9600 Phenom Quad core 2.3 GHZ. GGC-H20N BDDVDRW scsi cd-rom multi-drive.I have Easy Media Creator 9.0 installed. I have not updated to 9.1 because everything works,I did not install DLA and removed the filters by way of Imgburn. Creator 9 does read my drive as "HL-DT-ST BD-Rom". Now what can I use it for?Will it play Blu-Ray through Cineplayer?I just do not know what it is for.Thanks :blink:

Mark

5 answers to this question

I have Vista Home Premium SP 1,9600 Phenom Quad core 2.3 GHZ. GGC-H20N BDDVDRW scsi cd-rom multi-drive.I have Easy Media Creator 9.0 installed. I have not updated to 9.1 because everything works,I did not install DLA and removed the filters by way of Imgburn. Creator 9 does read my drive as "HL-DT-ST BD-Rom". Now what can I use it for?Will it play Blu-Ray through Cineplayer?I just do not know what it is for.Thanks :blink:

Mark

So there is NO one here that has a answer to this question.It is installed in add and remove programs 49mb's.I realize it has something to do with Blu-Ray,exactly what I do not know.Seems no one can answer this,surely some of you GURUS can enlighten me. I will be waiting to here from you!

Mark

So there is NO one here that has a answer to this question.It is installed in add and remove programs 49mb's.I realize it has something to do with Blu-Ray,exactly what I do not know.Seems no one can answer this,surely some of you GURUS can enlighten me. I will be waiting to here from you!

Mark

BD means bluray - so if your drive info says BD, depemding on what type BD such as BDrom, rw, r, and so on then your drive should read bluray disks, hope this helps

Eugene

You do have to give time for people to reply - you decided no-onme knew and your post isn't even a day old

BDAV is the plug-in that allows Cine Player to read Blu Ray discs and, as you have a Blu-Ray ROM drive, that's what it's for. You won't be able to write to a Blu-Ray disc tho

BDAV is a Blu-ray Disc video format. Generally, when video content is recorded on BD-R or BD-RE media using a Blu-ray Disc recorder, the content is recorded in BDAV format.

BDAV is a Blu-ray Disc video format. Generally, when video content is recorded on BD-R or BD-RE media using a Blu-ray Disc recorder, the content is recorded in BDAV format.

When you author a Blu-ray disc, it's actually in BDMV, not BDAV. BDAV is just HD video on a disc without any interactivity. (no menu etc)

Archived