• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave Hangs

mjwest2008

Question

I tried to find the folder / files DX9_REDISTS\DirectX9\ folder, and the file DXSETUP.EXE so that I could resolve the problem of my system hanging up. BUT I can't find that file. Can someone resolve my confusion. I was given instructions the other day to do a clean install and I followed those instructions to a 't', but still no favorable results.

The bottom line is that MyDVD (and MyDVD Express) wont work. When I start MyDVD I get an immediate message that says that "Video Wave has stopped working". When I try MyDVD Express I get a runtime error that says : " Program:... files\Rosio\shared\10.0\sharedcom\roxwizardlauncher10.exe. This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the applications supportt team for more information." THEN another error message pops up that says: "Runtime error! Program:... files\Rosio\shared\10.0\sharedcom\roxwizardlauncher10.exe. R6025 - pure virtual function call"

I' not sure that my problem is limited to MyDVD but this is the main focus of my current pronect and I can't resolve anything else until I resolve this issue. My thanks on advance.

I'm getting real frustrated at this program not working and I sure can use some help.

3 answers to this question

I tried to find the folder / files DX9_REDISTS\DirectX9\ folder, and the file DXSETUP.EXE so that I could resolve the problem of my system hanging up. BUT I can't find that file. Can someone resolve my confusion. I was given instructions the other day to do a clean install and I followed those instructions to a 't', but still no favorable results.

The bottom line is that MyDVD (and MyDVD Express) wont work. When I start MyDVD I get an immediate message that says that "Video Wave has stopped working". When I try MyDVD Express I get a runtime error that says : " Program:... files\Rosio\shared\10.0\sharedcom\roxwizardlauncher10.exe. This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the applications supportt team for more information." THEN another error message pops up that says: "Runtime error! Program:... files\Rosio\shared\10.0\sharedcom\roxwizardlauncher10.exe. R6025 - pure virtual function call"

I' not sure that my problem is limited to MyDVD but this is the main focus of my current pronect and I can't resolve anything else until I resolve this issue. My thanks on advance.

I'm getting real frustrated at this program not working and I sure can use some help.

Follow ALL of the steps in the Clean Install instructions, in this link:

http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000086CR