• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Importing Word Doc

h20wrks

Question

10 answers to this question

Can you provide more details as to what do you intend to do after importing? And where do you intend to import?

I just returned from riding my motorcycle cross country. Everyday I sent out an email, documenting the trip along with a link to a photo bucket account. Now I am trying to put the pictures with the daily dairy.

Thanks,

Jimmy

I would like to create a dvd with the daily log, gps track, pictures and videos.

Jimmy

I just returned from riding my motorcycle cross country. Everyday I sent out an email, documenting the trip along with a link to a photo bucket account. Now I am trying to put the pictures with the daily dairy.

Thanks,

Jimmy

I would like to create a dvd with the daily log, gps track, pictures and videos.

Jimmy

You will have to convert any text files to an image file such as a jpeg. This means that you will require some screen capture program to capture your word document from the screen to a jpeg file.

Perhaps there are some utilities out there that will convert a "Word document" page directly to an image file. You will have to search the web for that

You will have to convert any text files to an image file such as a jpeg. This means that you will require some screen capture program to capture your word document from the screen to a jpeg file.

Perhaps there are some utilities out there that will convert a "Word document" page directly to an image file. You will have to search the web for that

I was hoping for something better, a scrolling message banner etc.

Jimmy

You should be able to copy and paste from Word into VideoWave. Add a text effect and Select All, then be sure to right click and choose Word Wrap, otherwise the text area becomes too wide to manage, then paste. Then choose scroll if needed (Settings > Motion > Start Path > Scroll).

You may want to remember that the resolution of that Word document text in a slide show is going to be so poor that if there is any amount of text in a page that it probably can't be read.

Consider this, make a slide show of the documents (copy and paste the originals onto a color panel or make images of the pages) and when you go to burn the project, make sure you select archive images. Anyone can then put the disc in the computer and explore the images (text document pages).

As for the rest of the information, you can make a video folder and add those documents so it is on the disc. I've never done it so someone else is going to have to give you instructions.

Not exactly what you want but perhaps good enough?

You should be able to copy and paste from Word into VideoWave. Add a text effect and Select All, then be sure to right click and choose Word Wrap, otherwise the text area becomes too wide to manage, then paste. Then choose scroll if needed (Settings > Motion > Start Path > Scroll).

That's they way I'd do it karri.

Most people don't realize that you can do a Copy and Paste from word to VideoWave.

To add a bit..... you have to highlight the text in Word that you want to paste into the VideoWave Text box before you do the Copy. If your text is long, you might want to do this in small segments so that you can fit it to the pictures.