Create One Large .vob Dvd File

erniemontaner2

Question

Usin EMC 8.5 Disc Copier, I select Video Comilation button, Add movies select individual movies press ok, movie show up under source.

Destination Format DVD, Output File/Folderm when a press Save As select folder to save under. It creates about 4 .VOB files for the movie, I need not to split these files and have only one .VOB file. How do I do This.

2 answers to this question

Usin EMC 8.5 Disc Copier, I select Video Comilation button, Add movies select individual movies press ok, movie show up under source.

Destination Format DVD, Output File/Folderm when a press Save As select folder to save under. It creates about 4 .VOB files for the movie, I need not to split these files and have only one .VOB file. How do I do This.

The DVD standard says no vob file can exceed 1 GB. You cannot combine vob files to creat one "master" vob file. Why do you think you need one vob file?

The only way I know of keeping everything as one single file is to output it as an mpeg. Afterwards you will have one big file without chapters or scenes you can skip to. When working with video captured from a dvd its one of the ways I import it back into videowave to edit out bad language, commercials, ect.... Then you can add chapters and burn to dvd.

Archived