• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
sscopp

Getting Started With Mydvd10

Question

i upgraded to mydvd 10 a few mos ago and have yet to figure out what i'm doing. before i used easy dvd 6, which was simple by comparison. i may be just as simple(minded), that aside i need help getting started. the tasks i wish to accomplish should be easy...i think. i want to organize 30-40 home movie .mpg's into 6 diff movies, or choices from a main menu like on a store bought movie. i want to add music to some of the clips, as well as use my own .jpg as the main menu background. can someone HELP? please! i just can't stare at this screen any longer (it's been hours) trying to understand it on my own. would anyone consider talking me thru a few things by phone (i apologize if this is a sin to ask) but i am a quick learner. i would only ask for 15 minutes or so. if anyone is willing to help me i would give my contact info. thanks so much.

steve

1 answer to this question

Use Videowave and add all clips you want to be on movie one and name it "1" or something as imaginative as that, and so on for the 6 movies. They will end with a dmsm ext'n. Do this for all 6 movies. Open MYDVD when all 6 movies are ready. Bring in your six movies. In My DVD, right click on the menu you have chosen and select "Change Menu Background" to use your own jpeg as a background. You can change audio background menu music by right clicking as well. As for audio added to your movie clips prior to going to MyDVD, take a look here as a starting point.

Edited by Syrallas