• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Out Of Sync With Video

hawkeye26

Question

In VideoWave When I edit a video clip, the audio gets out of sync after I render it. I've taken a video clip, put it in Videowave, then render it without editing, and the audio stays in sync. Take that same clip, and cut parts out, render it, and the audio is now out of sync. I play the clip before and after in Windows Media player.

Bob

1 answer to this question

In VideoWave When I edit a video clip, the audio gets out of sync after I render it. I've taken a video clip, put it in Videowave, then render it without editing, and the audio stays in sync. Take that same clip, and cut parts out, render it, and the audio is now out of sync. I play the clip before and after in Windows Media player.

Bob

Please put your computer specs in your signature by going to the My Control button at the top of this page and editing your signature. Make sure you include your video card/chip information and your audio card/chip information, OS, etc.

Do you have anything else running while you are doing the editing-- perhaps something like an anti-virus? When you are doing any video encoding, you should not have anything else running.

How much defragged free space do you have on your hard drive?

You might want to see if there are any updated drivers for both audio and video. You should also play around with audio acceleration (Windows>Start>Run> type in dxdiag> OK> go to the audio tab and slow the acceleration to see if it is better.

Archived