Music Dvd

I'd like to create a DVD in WMA or WAV using my computer's MP3 files. In Creator Classic it appears I can create CDs with converted files, but not DVDs. Am I missing something or do I need something besides Roxio 6?java script:emoticon(':)', 'smid_9')

:huh:

Thanx,

DQ

I'd like to create a DVD in WMA or WAV using my computer's MP3 files. In Creator Classic it appears I can create CDs with converted files, but not DVDs. Am I missing something or do I need something besides Roxio 6?java script:emoticon(':)', 'smid_9')

:huh:

Thanx,

DQ

The "Standards" for a Music DVD are still off in the distance somewhere so you cannot create what does not exist…

V8 does create what appears to be a Music DVD but in reality it is a Movie DVD without movies.

This would be pretty hard to duplicate in V6 Builder.

If you are really lucky, some DVD Players will play mp3 as well as some other formats. They are often limited to 99 titles unless you break them up into folders.

You could try this with a CD-RW to see if your Player will recognize them. If it works try it from Classic using a DVD RW. Set file system to UDF – No Bridge.

Okay James...I'll accept what you're telling me. The trouble is understanding why MP3 works but not WAV. Lotsa music on DVD's with pictures, what is the normal format used for music on DVD's and why should WAV be such a stretch when it's already been invented??

DQ

Archived