• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I Can't Burn Anything

nevid60

I just installed Easy DVD 4 and I tried to copy a dvd movie that I had made by a friend. I have windows xp on a Compaq presario. I put in the movie and a blank dvd and roxie states "your device does not support writing to dvd. This option is not available with your current recorder" My desktop still has the old version of roxie dvd copier that was loaded on the machine originally - so it must be able to copy dvd's. Does anyone have any ideas???

I just installed Easy DVD 4 and I tried to copy a dvd movie that I had made by a friend. I have windows xp on a Compaq presario. I put in the movie and a blank dvd and roxie states "your device does not support writing to dvd. This option is not available with your current recorder" My desktop still has the old version of roxie dvd copier that was loaded on the machine originally - so it must be able to copy dvd's. Does anyone have any ideas???

Just because you have "Roxio DVD copier" on your computer does not mean that you can burn DVDs. Have you ever burned a DVD on your system?

What is your burner make and model?

Archived