• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Saving The Project

abbyroadme

Question

6 answers to this question

So the file rendered properly in Video Wave as a WMV. I have not tried this personally so I don't know for sure why this would not work. Have you tried a repair/install on WMP?

WMP will play mpg2 files; why do you need the WMV format? Also is there a special reason that you want to use that player?

It will only save it on my computer as DMss or something like that file. I made a slideshow and don't have a dvd burner. Only way for me to play it is WMP and it won't let me.

If you have made the project in VideoWave, click on the film reel (output as) and then click on output type. You should get a dropdown box with dozens of types of outputs. See image.

I was wondering if there is another way to save a file other than wht it gives you. Since I made a movie and want to save it Windows Media file and it won't let me.

It will only save it on my computer as DMss or something like that file. I made a slideshow and don't have a dvd burner. Only way for me to play it is WMP and it won't let me.

The File Save and Save As are only for Project files (dmsm). What you need to do is select File Output Production To.

Select Video File, Next

Select the drop box, Purpose – Show All

Pick the one you want from the list:

post-39-1144442720.jpg

The File Save and Save As are only for Project files (dmsm). What you need to do is select File Output Production To.

Select Video File, Next

Select the drop box, Purpose – Show All

Pick the one you want from the list:

That worked, but I put on song on it...now there is no sound.

So the file rendered properly in Video Wave as a WMV. I have not tried this personally so I don't know for sure why this would not work. Have you tried a repair/install on WMP?

WMP will play mpg2 files; why do you need the WMV format? Also is there a special reason that you want to use that player?

I tried that, but the thing is I want to be able to play it in WM player. It keeps telling me in WMP that it's not able to open it.

Archived