• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
denmarfl

Roxio Creator 10.1; Lightscribe

Question

Using Roxio Creator Premeir 10.1. I was able to Burn Lightscribe Disc using this Roxio software with my Lightscribe DVD-RW. Due to unrelated issue I had to restore my PC and now when I click on Label Disc in Roxio, create a label, when I click PRINT, it just prints a copy of the label off the printer. Before my restore I would click PRINT and a message would open advising me to be sure to turn Disc Over, etc and my desgin would be burned into the disc. I have downloaded and installed Lightsctibe LLS. SimpleLabeler and Template Labeler. I have also installed Surething Express Lableler (all were installed on my PC beforeRestore so I assumed I had to install them again). Lightscribe worked fine prior to restore, only difference now, the ver LLS was a different version, a newer one was available and that is what I installed.

Any thoughts as to why I am now unable to Burn a Lightscribe Label using my Lightscribe DVD-RW using Roxio Creator Periem 10.1?

3 answers to this question

Using Roxio Creator Premeir 10.1. I was able to Burn Lightscribe Disc using this Roxio software with my Lightscribe DVD-RW. Due to unrelated issue I had to restore my PC and now when I click on Label Disc in Roxio, create a label, when I click PRINT, it just prints a copy of the label off the printer. Before my restore I would click PRINT and a message would open advising me to be sure to turn Disc Over, etc and my desgin would be burned into the disc. I have downloaded and installed Lightsctibe LLS. SimpleLabeler and Template Labeler. I have also installed Surething Express Lableler (all were installed on my PC beforeRestore so I assumed I had to install them again). Lightscribe worked fine prior to restore, only difference now, the ver LLS was a different version, a newer one was available and that is what I installed.

Any thoughts as to why I am now unable to Burn a Lightscribe Label using my Lightscribe DVD-RW using Roxio Creator Periem 10.1?

Ask Lightscribe; they seem to be pretty responsive.

When you go to chose the printer, does the Lightscribe drive show up?

Edited by sknis

Try the "Diagnosticstool" from the LightScribe site. It will correct the Lightscribe settings iff they are wrong.