• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help Me To Save My Video

mahmoud ammar

Question

9 answers to this question

thank you but i no want Save Disc Image File iso .....but i want save video

example ((avi-wmv-mpg-rmvb....))

Do you have the full version of EMC 10 or one that came with the computer or a piece of hardware?

In the full version, Video Wave is used to edit the video and can be used to output into different formats as you want to do. My DVD is used to create the menus and to burn to disc.

Do you have Video Wave? The output icon is the "film reel" above the preview screen.

I don't believe that MyDVD will allow you to output to a file. Go ahead and output to the ISO file. Download and use VLC to view the video on your computer if that is why you don't want to burn to ISO.

The only other thing that might work is to create folders from MyDVD. In the folders will be VOB files; these are essentially mpg2 files. Change the extension.

Perhaps if you give us more about what you want to do, someone will have a better idea of how to accomplish it. As above if you have Video Wave, then it is easy.

Do you have the full version of EMC 10 or one that came with the computer or a piece of hardware?

In the full version, Video Wave is used to edit the video and can be used to output into different formats as you want to do. My DVD is used to create the menus and to burn to disc.

Do you have Video Wave? The output icon is the "film reel" above the preview screen.

I don't believe that MyDVD will allow you to output to a file. Go ahead and output to the ISO file. Download and use VLC to view the video on your computer if that is why you don't want to burn to ISO.

The only other thing that might work is to create folders from MyDVD. In the folders will be VOB files; these are essentially mpg2 files. Change the extension.

Perhaps if you give us more about what you want to do, someone will have a better idea of how to accomplish it. As above if you have Video Wave, then it is easy.

I am thinking that the OP wants to edit his video file, then save it as a video file again. That can be done by outputting it, as an .avi file, in VideoWave, as you have posted.

Are there pictures to explain how the video file is saved in the form of ((avi))

Please answer question about what product you have.

If you have Video Wave:

When you have your video file added to the program:

post-58-1219603231.jpg[

After you click on the icon, select the format you want.

post-58-1219603253.jpg[

Did that help?

i have not the full version ? why ??

It was probably included in a new computer or with a new optical drive.

If it is, then you have a OEM version [Original Equipment Mfgr], and you need to contact the supplier, who supply ALL support for their program when they bought the rights to use it. Usually OEM versions have less functions compared to the Full retail version

Archived