• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Convert

freeway29

Question

6 answers to this question

Either I am not following your thinking or???

You can only run an EXE program and ISO will give you nothing.

The upgrade is not a "normal install", it is a program and it needs to run the way it was intended.

ok thanks as i thought the update was the full program, well that's what i got told by roxio themselves and to the other bloke who stated about my writing ,well we all cant be so PERFECT LIKE YOU I GUESS .

OK - seeing you are a follower of ee cummings (go google him - he never used any capital letters either)

The update file that you are talking about is a self-extracting archive. You can extract the files if you use the appropriate archive program and then make a .iso from those.

All explained in the dead tree so, RTFM

At least put some effort into it.

At one time could speak & type but his condition must have deteriorated as winter approaches… He is giving the Aussie's a bad name!

Hi i want to know if the new version 10 supports burning a 90 minute audio cd as my burner does and i can get the cds to so would like to know if it does and also does it work well on vista as i had roxio 6 before on xp but now it doesnt work on vista please let me know thanks.

The EMC 10.1 "updater" is a full installer.

You can either install it over 10.0, or you can use your 10.0 CD-key to install 10.1 on a freshly installed Windows.

The contents of the .exe file can be extracted with the right tools, and then written to a data disc as gi7omy suggested.