• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help Newbie: How Do I Burn Hd Movie On Dvd?

erisdoll

Question

Hi, I'm really a newbie at burning DVDs....

and recently downloaded a high def file with the file type .r00 so on and so forth.... and it totals to 4.9 GB. How do i burn it into a DVD Movie for TV viewing without loosing the quality ? Do I have to split it into 2 cds or more? How do i do this O____O sorry ...

thanks for any help you can give me .... :)

2 answers to this question

You cannot burn it to a video DVD without losing quality because a video DVD is standard definition. Still, you should get a nice anamorphic 16:9 video similar to what you see when you play commercial DVDs, as long as the source picture quality is high.

You have to put those segments together with some application. When that's done just choose DVD video as the format in the Toast Video window and add your video file. Set up the menu the way you want and choose Save as Disc Image (File menu). When that is done you can burn the disc image to DVD using the Image File setting in the Copy window.

You cannot burn it to a video DVD without losing quality because a video DVD is standard definition. Still, you should get a nice anamorphic 16:9 video similar to what you see when you play commercial DVDs, as long as the source picture quality is high.

You have to put those segments together with some application. When that's done just choose DVD video as the format in the Toast Video window and add your video file. Set up the menu the way you want and choose Save as Disc Image (File menu). When that is done you can burn the disc image to DVD using the Image File setting in the Copy window.

thank you :) will try it :)

Archived