• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cannot Output

bdaynje

Question

ok so im using easy media creator 10 suite on a HP a1020n. all my drivers are updated, btw. So i made a little compilation of avi video clips and stills with video wave 10, and everytime i try to "outpus as" it gets to 1.8 frames and stops. I read the post about how all u have to do is just trim that part, which i did, and then the next time i got the exact same results. It keeps stopping at 1.8, and when I try to output as mpeg2 it freezes up and i have to restart the program. help? please?

2 answers to this question

ok so im using easy media creator 10 suite on a HP a1020n. all my drivers are updated, btw. So i made a little compilation of avi video clips and stills with video wave 10, and everytime i try to "outpus as" it gets to 1.8 frames and stops. I read the post about how all u have to do is just trim that part, which i did, and then the next time i got the exact same results. It keeps stopping at 1.8, and when I try to output as mpeg2 it freezes up and i have to restart the program. help? please?

Where did those avi videos come from? Are they standard DV avis or some form of DviX? Do they play at all in Videowave?

What is your video card? Do you have the full retail version of EMC 10 or an OEM version which does not have all features.

Archived