• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Insert Sizing

D Ez

Question

I must be missing something. In EMC 7.5 when you create a DVD insert, under the print setup you could reduce the print to 98% and it would fit a slim DVD case. I don't see that option in EMC 10. There must be an adjustment for this.

Thanks ahead of time.

:)

7 answers to this question

Are you working in Label Creator? In the Layout list there is a "Slim Case Insert" template (but not slim DVD case). I'm not sure if that is what you need.

Yes, Label Creator and No the slim case is a single page for a slim CD case, not a DVD insert. I'm looking for the option like 7.5 has to be able to reduce the size of a DVD Insert to fit a thin DVD case.

Thanks!!!

That does sound like a handy feature, but I've not come across it in Label Creator. Did you try adjusting the preferences in the print dialog window in Label Creator? Not as easy as an instant-reduction button though. Also, check your printer settings. I know some printers have the function to print at a percentage of the original. Maybe someone else will drop in with a better solution.

What happens if you just select the correct Commercial Paper from the list?

Is it available in the list???

Good call. Very different from previous EMS versions. If I select standard paper (8 1/2 X 11) I can print a standard size DVD case insert. Select Commercial paper and the Neato DVD paper, it prints a smaller size that will fit the slim DVD cases.

Thanks!!!