• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Video,photo, Documents

jighead

Question

I want to burn a dvd with various media on it and be able to access an play it on a DVD player. I need to put MPEG videos, Jpeg Photo's, word text files, various graphics. all on one cd. the various content can be put in a folder that can be opened to view. How do I do this?!!

1 answer to this question

I want to burn a dvd with various media on it and be able to access an play it on a DVD player. I need to put MPEG videos, Jpeg Photo's, word text files, various graphics. all on one cd. the various content can be put in a folder that can be opened to view. How do I do this?!!

You cannot view Word text files burned to a DVD or CD (which do you want?) on a DVD player. In fact not all DVD players will be even able to accept jpegs or mpegs or "various graphics" for viewing. DVD players are mainly for viewing video.

Of course if you are talking about a DVD player in your computer system then its simply a matter of setting up a folder on your hard disc, adding the files to the folder and burning the folder to a DVD or CD as a data disc. The files on the disc can then be opened just like any other file on your hard disc.

Perhaps if you were to clarify a bit more what you want to do, more suggestions can be made.

Archived