• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Mydvd Premier 10

ToniC

Question

I downloaded My DVD Premier 10 from Roxio, but am unable to install. Here are the 4 messages I get: 1)You must install Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 before installing the content. 2)You must install EMC 10 Content before installing EMC10 Creator...so that's a vicious cycle. 3) No digital signature from the publisher & 4) Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1 may need to be uninstalled. I am using Windows XP with Service Pack 3 installed. I have opened a dialogue with Roxio support, but have yet to hear back...going on 6 days now. Any advice out there?

1 answer to this question

Hello,

MyDVD Premier 10 is a subset of EMC10 and uses the same 'Content' software, hence the references to EMC10. However the proper order of installation is (1) program, and then (2) content.

It seems that your installation has got itself quite tangled up. Your dialog with Support seems more like a monolog at present, but I'd suggest that a 'clean install' would be in order. This should remove all the debris from your machine and permit a fresh, clean install.

The Roxio instructions for a clean install in XP are here.

Regards,

Brendon

Archived