Rotate Movies

Oldguy

Question

4 answers to this question

I learned something today. .mvi files are videos shot with a Cannon still camera.

Do you do anything with them or does the program see them as either mov or mpg2 or other compatible format files?

Steve - I use my .mvi videos shot with my cannon still all the time in Videowave. They are recognized as .avi!!!

Rachel

In Storyline view, insert a colored panel. Switch to Timeline and insert the video clip as an overlay to that colored panel. With the overlay selected, click the "More Settings" icon on top of the Preview screen. Choose the middle tab . There is a slider for Rotation.

I learned something today. .mvi files are videos shot with a Cannon still camera.

Do you do anything with them or does the program see them as either mov or mpg2 or other compatible format files?

Yes, These files were shot on a CannonPower Shot SD1100. They were downloaded using HP Printer software by my daughter to flash storage and given to me to incorporate into a DVD of our vacation. They are still in .mvi format. I have not tried to convert of .mov or .mpg2 and am not sure I have any incentive to do so at this point. Thanks for advice on rotation.

I have some .MVI flies that were shot with camera in vertical position. Files in VideoWave 10 face left. Is there a way to rotate a .MVI file?

Archived