Sign in to follow this  
GazBlades

Runtime Error?

Question

Hi

Could someone help me please? I've tried to create a DVD, and when I click on that I get a message telling me "Runtime Error! Program C:\Program Files\Roxio\VideoUI9\VideoWave9.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Can anyone help me sort this problem out?

Thanks

Gaz

3 answers to this question

Hi

Could someone help me please? I've tried to create a DVD, and when I click on that I get a message telling me "Runtime Error! Program C:\Program Files\Roxio\VideoUI9\VideoWave9.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Can anyone help me sort this problem out?

Thanks

Gaz

You'll find answers here:

http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/MyDVD/000110CR

Good luck

:)

I have been struggling with this Runtime error as well and have tried all the suggestions in this forum, all to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this or is it a lost cause?

A couple of things. What operating system/version are you running. 32 or 64 bit? Please post your computer specs. Especially your video card/chip. Have you updated the latest driver for your card/chip and also updated Microsoft Direct X 9 or 10 as applicable.

Did you follow the above instructions exactly?

Did you do a clean install here? Make sure you turn off, not just pause, your antivirus.

Did the program work properly in the past? If so, do the clean install and then never run a registry cleaner. It may delete a needed key.