• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Enhanced Cd

kimtpeterson

Question

Migrating from v9 to v10. Can not find where to make an enhanced audio/data cd in v10.

Secondly, when trying to burn some .wav files, v10 tells me that the file does not exist or the format is not supported. But it does say the among others that wav files are supported. :huh:

Any ideas are welcomed. thank you.

11 answers to this question

Enhanced CD's are gone in V10… You should be able to use V9 and do a Custom Install and add only Creator Classic from it.

There is something wrong with your Wav files. I am betting that someone who makes Enhanced CD's has more than one Audio program :rolleyes:

Try another program and convert them or otherwise change something in them and see what happens.

Edited by Jim_Hardin

Migrating from v9 to v10. Can not find where to make an enhanced audio/data cd in v10.

Secondly, when trying to burn some .wav files, v10 tells me that the file does not exist or the format is not supported. But it does say the among others that wav files are supported. :huh:

Any ideas are welcomed. thank you.

Try the suggestion in post #3 in this thread http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...mp;#entry193951

Thanks for the replies. I record at 48 mhz, 24 bits. CD's need to at 44.1, 16 bits. Roxio claims it can convert the files, however, in the help file under converting files there are 4 steps. The most important one seems to be missing and that is which program are they talking about? If those steps are followed in Music disc creator or Audio cd, I can't find the 'Edit Audio Tags'.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the replies. I record at 48 mhz, 24 bits. CD's need to at 44.1, 16 bits. Roxio claims it can convert the files, however, in the help file under converting files there are 4 steps. The most important one seems to be missing and that is which program are they talking about? If those steps are followed in Music disc creator or Audio cd, I can't find the 'Edit Audio Tags'.

Thanks for the help.

First just grab a commercial Audio CD and import a file or 2 to see how that works.

If it works then we can talk about the others. My EMC 10 PC is in use so I can't even look at it right now.

Thanks, Jim. Did that in Music Disc Creator and all it said was converting. I also found out that the culprit is the bit rate. Roxio only plays nice with 16 bit, the sampling rate does not seem to upset it.

So, until you get a chance to investigate your system I will convert what I have to 16 bit.

Thanks, Jim. Did that in Music Disc Creator and all it said was converting. I also found out that the culprit is the bit rate. Roxio only plays nice with 16 bit, the sampling rate does not seem to upset it.

So, until you get a chance to investigate your system I will convert what I have to 16 bit.

Yup, the software does not work with 24 bit files.