• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burns Menu But No Video

fea

Question

I am having trouble burning a dvd. When I chose 'add project ' on Roxio in the hope of attaching my video - the folder is empty, as if Roxio can't see the avi file. But when I access the exact same folder normally the avi file is there. I have found another way of adding the video into the roxio project and I can see the menu (which you don't seem to have a choice of having), and a hand control appears on screen and I can press play and play the video, but when I burn, only the menu is burned, not the video itself.

I don't know if this is because it can't read the avi file (maybe the options settings need changing), although it can preview the video or if there is a link missing between the menu and the video, should there be button the menu, a link that moves it on to the video?

Have spend all monday bank holiday trying to do this, and now am going mad. Thought I'd been successful when I captured it through my new firewire cable and port but sadly wrong, don't know what to do.

Fiona

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet